Since 1953, the Madison-Rivergate Area
Chamber of Commerce has been dedicated to the growth and development of a strong business community. Our mission is to enhance the economic and civic interests of Madison through the promotion of business and community.
The Chamber offers its members affordable advertising and networking opportunities to promote their Madison business community.
We provideMadison with community events and programs, such
as our annual "Taste of Madison"
and "Community Breakfast." We also preserve and
enhance public and private properties to make Madison a pleasant place to live and do business.
Madison-Rivergate Area Chamber of Commerce
2013 Executive Committee
- Tara Bessling, Spring Hill Funeral Home & Cemetery--President
- Bill Douglas, Servpro of Madison/Goodlettsville-- President-Elect
- Karen Ramsey, Miller's Florist-- Vice President
- Peggy Shoaf, Madison Suburban Utility District- Secretary
- Ray Tate, FirstBank- Treasurer
- Jennifer Todd, Maybelle Carter Sr. Adult Community- Immediate Past President
- Nathan Massey, Massey Electric-ECD, Ex-Officio
2013 Board of Directors
- Frank Ballard, Edward Jones Financial
- Matt Campbell, Sessions Sealing and Maintenance
- Don Deering, Community Liaison to Rep. Jim Cooper's Office
- Cathy Hoormann, Kickin' Coffee and Tea
- David McMurry, Alta Loma Apartments
- Bill Pridemore, District 9 Councilman
- Alicia Prosser, Regions Bank
- Ron Smith, Electric Service Credit Union
- Danny Snyder, Danny Snyder Insurance
- Cate Hamilton, Discover Madison Inc., Ex-Officio
- Debbie Massey - Executive Director
- Julie Reeves - Marketing Director