Since 1953, the Madison-Rivergate Area
Chamber of Commerce has been dedicated to the growth and development of a strong business community. Our mission is to enhance the economic and civic interests of Madison through the promotion of business and community.
The Chamber offers its members affordable advertising and networking opportunities to promote their Madison business community.
We provideMadison with community events and programs, such
as our annual "Taste of Madison"
and "Community Breakfast." We also preserve and
enhance public and private properties to make Madison a pleasant place to live and do business.
Madison-Rivergate Area Chamber of Commerce
2014 Executive Committee
- Bill Douglas, Servpro of Madison/Goodlettsville--President
- Karen Ramsey, Miller's Florist-- President-Elect
- David McMurry, Capital Bank-- Vice President
- Peggy Shoaf, Madison Suburban Utility District- Secretary
- Ray Tate, FirstBank- Treasurer
- Tara Bessling, Spring Hill Funeral Home & Cemeter- Immediate Past President
- Nathan Massey, Massey Electric-ECD, Ex-Officio
2014 Board of Directors
- Freda Evans, SunTrust Investment Services, Inc.
- Cathy Hoormann, Kickin' Coffee and Tea
- David Pitzer, C. David Pitzer, CPA
- Bill Pridemore, District 9 Councilman
- Alicia Prosser, Regions Bank
- Ron Smith, Electric Service Credit Union
- Danny Snyder, Danny Snyder Insurance
- Sgt. James Vivrett, Community Liaison Officer, MNPD
- Cate Hamilton, Discover Madison Inc., Ex-Officio
- Debbie Massey - Executive Director
- Julie Reeves - Marketing Director