Membership in the Madison-Rivergate Area Chamber of Commerce is a sound investment in our community. WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN?
1. Credibility. Chamber membership conveys credibility and stability to your customers. According to a study by the American Chamber of Commerce, when consumers know that a business is a member of the chamber of commerce, they are 44% more likely to think favorably of it and 63% more likely to purchase goods or services from them in the future.
2. Networking. Being a member of the Chamber can open the door to many contacts that can help your business grow. Remember though, you have to participate to get this benefit! Attend Leads Exchange, Women in Business, After-Hours Events, Breakfast Bytes, Monthly Luncheons and more to get the most out of your membership.
3. Business referrals. The Chamber receives emails and inquiries from residents and visitors on a daily basis. The Chamber only recommends its members when responding to inquiries.
4. Low-cost advertising opportunities. Our Chamber offers a wide range of free or affordable advertising options, such as mass emails, newsletter advertising, sponsorship opportunities at events, and more.
5. It helps your community. The Chamber not only exists for business, but to better our community. Your membership dollars help us sponsor community events, such as Clean Up Days, Shred Day, the Annual Community Breakfast, and more.
7. Government Advocacy. The Chamber advocates for members by monitoring local issues to let them know what may affect their businesses and the community.
8. Tax Deduction. Chamber dues are 100% tax deductible as a business expense!
9. Meeting Room Rentals. Chamber members may rent conference rooms inside the FiftyForward offices at a 25% discounted rate, pending availability.
10. Opportunity to join the President’s Club. This is not only a great way to plan your sponsorship budget, but to market your business all year long! If you are interested, please contact the Chamber.
11. Target Marketing. Members get one free set of labels and may purchase extra mailing labels to target direct mail advertising to other Chamber members. You may also purchase mass email ads.
12. Leadership. The Chamber wants to help businesses members gain leadership skills to carry with them back to their businesses and out into the community. Guest speakers and quarterly seminars offer tricks of the trade to help you and your business grow and prosper.